Customer Services Manager Job Description
Pyramid Plus London
|Post Title:||Customer Services Manager|
|Accountable to:||Project Manager|
|Location:||London Ealing W5|
|Contract:||Permanent, full time|
|Hours:||40 hours per week / part time considered|
About Pyramid Plus
Pyramid Plus is an asset management company that provides a range of property services to the private, public and not-for-profit sectors across London and the South East. The Company operates a proactive health & safety culture and undertakes extensive training for its workforce. We place great emphasis on quality Pyramid Plus enjoys a unique position by bringing together the services, knowledge base and assets of three highly successful organisations in A2Dominion, Breyer B-line and Mitie. Between us, we deliver best-in-class property services complemented by a broad range of resident-focused management services.
Vacancy Reason This post has become available within Pyramid Plus London as we have identified a need within our local senior management team for a strategic manager associated with our overall customer experience. This role has an integral and unique overarching integration with the clients contact centre management team.
Job Purpose To be part of the senior management team reporting to the project manager, we see this role as strategic with operational control providing an effective customer focused environment delivering primary and support functions to the core business of responsive repairs and voids. You will also have involvement with business development shaping the future of PPL both internally with current client and new business.
- Customer Service Agents Team Leader
- Complaints officer
- Commercial administration
- Voids & Repairs administration
You will have a varied workload, which is usually based from a local strategic site office.
- Managing your direct reports
- Develop a customer focused cohesive team
- Liaising with client representatives attending client and internal meetings
- Actively assess performance using continuous improvement methods such as LEAN
- KPM compliance
- Identify and implement training requirements
- Career progression of direct reports with assessment by one to one’s & PDP’s
- Succession planning
- Disciplinary procedures
- Production of statistical analysis and reports to PPL board and managers
- Strategic support shape the business future.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements
- Educated to minimum GCSE level
- Good grade in English
- Good grade in Arithmetic
- IT literate (Microsoft packages )
- Able to learn bespoke IT solutions, experience with client CRM solution
- Exceptional telephony skills
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills
- First Aid Trained
- NQV qualification
- CRB check preferred
- Driving licence
- Advanced knowledge of Oneserve job management system
- IPFX telephony
Knowledge and experience
- Experienced in leading and developing a multi faceted team
- Managing a call centre environment
- Social housing background
- Continuous improvement protocols such as LEAN
- Commercially aware
- Managing expectations with a customer centred approach
Personal attributes and skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, operate discretion thus maintaining the credibility of the service.
- Innovative leader , self monitor performance and outcomes of self and team
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise own workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines.
- An understanding and ability to show tact and discretion and empathy when dealing with others.
- An understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal office hours if necessary.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Commitment to the company’s policies and procedures.